Hi. I'm a programmer. I make computers do things.
Previously I've also done work in Java and C++. I've done a small amount with Unreal Engine, and I'm very experienced with the Torque Game Engine.
I don't really have any released examples of my C++ or Java programming, since most of what I've done with them was for personal utilities or I can't release for security reasons.
I do, however, run a whole bunch of websites (and do some modding in torquescript), the largest examples of which I have linked below.
This list is roughly ordered with newest things first.
- A polling system that utilizes Blockland authentication to thwart cheaters, made using PHP and MySQL.
- A forum system of my design that uses PHP and MySQL.
- A free file hosting website I run.
- A simple PHP script that converts text and webpages into gibberish.
- BlockNet, dedicated hosting for Blockland.
- Create download counters. Originally intended for add-ons, but you can use them for pretty much anything.
Blockland Add-On Forums
- Pecon7's Add-on archive, a list of all my released Blockland add-ons (That I haven't disowned).
- Official website for the Boss Battles server.
- A server status script for Blockland servers that was not made by me, though I may have done some edits over time.